Evolv., a prominent lab-grown jewelry brand, showcased its trendy and elegant jewelry collection at JCK Las Vegas. The JCK Las Vegas is one of the biggest B2B Exhibitions with 2300+ vendors from around the globe participating in this massive event. In a show that has 23% attendance from outside the USA, Evolv. revealed its exquisite designs of lab-grown diamond jewelry.
Evolv. Creates Footprints in the Industry
Evolv., one of the leading retailers of lab-grown diamond jewelry, has been a participant in the international event JCK Las Vegas that was held in the last week of May 2019. Evolv. has been striving to redefine jewelry industry through its trend-setting designs, that are created in a sustainable manner. The best collections of lab-grown diamond pendants, rings, necklaces and earrings were on display at the JCK Las Vegas for other industry players to witness.
More About the JCK Las Vegas Event
The top jewelry professionals around the world met under one roof at JCK Las Vegas, 2019. The event was held between 31 May 2019 and 3 June 2019. The B2B Exhibition is open only to jewelry professionals. The registration qualifications for the JCK Las Vegas, 2019 event were made stricter to ensure only attendees from the jewelry industry. The event had 2300+ individual retailers in attendance. There were roughly 9400+ retail stores ranging from majors, independent, technology, supplies, equipment and even loose gemstones.
The Rules for Qualifications to JCK Las Vegas 2019 were as listed:
- All preapproved JCK Las Vegas attendees are allowed
- Those who are not preapproved for the event need to provide government issued personal photo identification (such as passport, state ID or License)
- Attendees will have to present their personal business identification with company name and personal name (recent pay stub with matching company name or a business card would suffice)
- The documents presented at JCK Las Vegas needs to be in English or have adjoining English translation
- The documents you provide for company name and personal name identification should match with the documents you provide for online JCK registration
- The social media profiles on snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other online platforms will not be accepted for badge credentials
- Profile on eBay or other online retailing platforms will not be accepted as badge credentials